More local news; the Junta de Andalucia has made the following announcement:
As from tomorrow, Friday 19th March the following restrictions will come into place, lasting until April 9th, unless of course, further amendments are made:
- The Curfew remains 23:00 through to 06:00. No one is allowed to wander the streets unless they are going to or from work, visiting a doctor, pharmacy or veterinarian, assisting others who need help, go to the gas station.
- The borders of Andalucia remain closed, except for the exceptions mentioned above plus going to any education centre, return to their family home, visiting a bank. Attend Court hearings, visit a notary, renew official documentation, together with other administrative matters that cannot be postponed. Documentation proving the necessity for border crossing will be necessary.
- All Provincial borders are to be closed.
- Closure of municipality borders where there is an infection rate of 500 cases per 100,000 inhabitants, at the time of writing both Gaucin and Colmenar (Estacion de Gaucin) remain closed.
- Meetings held outdoors can only have 6 attendees. Indoor meetings have to be a maximum of 4 attendees.
- The good news; shops, bars and restaurants can now stay open until 22:30, except where the rate of infection is 1,000+cases per 100,000 inhabitants.
Do note that the police have the right to fine anyone who fails to comply with the above rules.
Thank you for reading, stay safe and healthy.